Cabo ATV and Camel Ride Combo Migriño Adventure
Amazing Pacific Ocean ATV ride and Camel safari. Ride through the trails of Migriño desert as you make ways through ups and downs to find yourself with the Pacific Ocean. Accelerate through the beach until you find our Camel Sanctuary where you will do our camel ride on the Pacific and interaction. Get your camel kiss and fun facts about these extraordinary animals that will make this a bucket list adventure.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bilingual Tour Guide
- Round trip transportation
- Security equipment
What's excluded :
- $20 usd Park entree fee p/p
- Food or drinks available for purchase
- Professional pictures taken available for an additional cost
- Optional collision insurance. Visa or mastercard only.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Baja California
After you get picked up from your hotel you will be taken to migriño beach where we have our location.
You will then check in when arriving to the starting location.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Playa Migrino, Mexico
You will be assigned a locker and a tour guide for you to start your adventure.
Security protocols will be provided and you will start your ATV ride.
You will arrive to our camel sanctuary where you will do your camel ride and interaction.
Once finished you will have time to clean up. Take at look at your pictures and enjoy a cold drink while you wait for your transportation to take you back to your hotel.
You have to be at least 16 years old to drive.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup time will be provided and arranged after booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All of our Providers are Covid-19 safe certified. For any additional information please contact after booking.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.