Cable car Ride to visit Golden Bridge Ba Na Hill, Dragon Bridge, Marble Mountain
TOUR PROGRAM :
7:00AM :our Tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel in Da Nang or Hoi An city and take you to Ba Na hills. We advise an early start to beat the crowds. We try and be there for the first cable car of the morning.
Spend your time on the most modern Cable Car in Southeast Asia,Explore Jardin D’Amour flower gardens, Debay Wine Cellar & Linh Ung Pagoda
Enjoy walking on the Golden Bridge which is nestled in the forested hills of two giant concrete hands that emerge from the trees,
Continue the second Cable Car to visit the French Village, Next, We go down via cable Car & Transfer to Have Lunch at Local Restaurant.
stop at the Dragon Bridge to take the beautiful photos of the whole long steel dragon and enjoy the nice view of Da Nang modern city.
Then We go to discover the Marble Mountains consisting of five marble and limestone hills – the five mountains are named after the five elements: Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth.
Finish & Bring you back Hotel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Car or Minivan with safe Driver
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Entrance Ticket in Marble Mountain
- Cable Car ticket & Entrance Tickets
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Ba Na Hills
- Entry/Admission - Golden Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Dragon Bridge
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
What's excluded :
- Drinks & Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ba Na Hills, TL 602 Hoa Ninh Hoa Vang, Da Nang Vietnam
Ba Na cable car line – is the Guinness World Records recognized cable car route reaches 2 record Guinness World: Line a cable car wire longest world (5042.62m) and the difference between the gas station and under large Best World (1,291.81m).
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Golden Bridge, Ba Na Hills, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Golden Bridge with Giant Hands, Flower Garden, Linh Ung Pagoda, Wine Making Cellar, French Village and you will be able to take lots of great photos to show your friends at home. Our tour guide will tell you about the history of Ba Na Hills and make sure you have the best vantage points for taking your shots.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Dragon Bridge, Nguyen Van Linh Phuoc Ninh, Son Tra, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Dragon Bridge to take the beautiful photos of the whole long steel dragon and enjoy the nice view of Da Nang modern city. According to local beliefs, which date back to the Ly Dynasty, the Dragon is a significant symbol of power, nobility and good fortune.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Visit the holy pagodas and explore the natural caves where used to be a hospital to treat Vietnamese wounded soldiers and Viet Cong hiding during America war
– Enjoy the stunning views from summit of mountain and admire a cluster of 5 small mountains following 5 important elements of universe : water fire, wood, earth and metal.
– Visit the family Traditional Marble Handicraft carving at marble village to experience how local people are so skillful.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Departure Point :Pullman Danang Beach Resort, 101 Võ Nguyên Giáp, Street, Ngũ Hành Sơn, Đà Nẵng 550000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We can Pick up & drop off your Hotel in Da Nang city or Hoi An city
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.