BYOB Pasta Workshop Supper Club
Learn how to make the very best handmade Italian pasta at this Pasta Workshop Supper Club in South West London. Our talented professional chefs will take you through all the techniques you need to make the very best pasta including mixing, kneading, rolling, shaping and filling your pasta parcels like a pasta pro!
What to expect:
• A detailed demonstration from experienced pasta chefs where you will learn the essentials of pasta making
• Make your very Italian fresh pasta, with our talented chefs on hand if you need
• Enjoy your delicious creations at our Supper Club after class, where you can chat amongst old and new friends
• BYOB (Bring Your Own Booze)
• All equipment and ingredients are included
per adult from
What's included :
- Meet and cook with a talented professional ( or local ) chef
- Easy-to-follow cooking class for all levels
- Bring home traditional recipes and culinary skills
- Insider tips and recommendations from a real local
What's excluded :
- Learn how to make the very best handmade Italian pasta at this Pasta Workshop Supper Club in South West London. Our talented professional chefs will take you through all the techniques you need to make the very best pasta including mixing, kneading, rolling, shaping and filling your pasta parcels like a pasta pro!
This cooking class was featured in The Telegraph among the 20 date-night ideas to perk up your relationship… just saying ;)
This experience has been hand selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!
• Pasta, pasta & more pasta!
Departure Point :3 Enterprise Way, London SW18 1FZ, UK
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- To ensure the safety of our community, we’ve created health and safety guidelines and resources for our hosts based on the World Health Organization's recommendations.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.