Byblos and Tripoli Tour
View mix of sophistication and tradition in Byblos. View the souks, together with the “khans”, form an agglomeration of various trades where tailors, jewelers, perfumers, tanners and soap-makers work in Tripoli.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tripoli, Tripoli, North Governorate
Tripoli: Forty-five buildings in the city, many dating from the 14th century, have been registered as historical sites. The souks, together with the “khans”, form an agglomeration of various trades where tailors, jewelers, perfumers, tanners and soap-makers work in surroundings that have changed very little over the last 500 years.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Byblos, Byblos, Mount Lebanon Governorate
Byblos: A thriving modern town with an ancient heart, Byblos is a mix of sophistication and tradition. The old harbor is sheltered from the sea by a rocky headland. Nearby are the excavated remains of the ancient city, the Crusader castle and church and the old market area.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Beirut, Lebanon
Traveler pickup is offered
Airport pickup (including parking): $30Airport Drop Off: $20Airports
- Beirut-Rafic Hariri International Airport, Beirut, Lebanon
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/14/2019 - 10/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.