By bicycle between the Treviso taverns and the Sile Regional Park
We will leave the small and charming Treviso, made of medieval arcades and frescoed facades, to cycle along its waterway: Il Sile. Inside the Regional Natural Park we will be able to enjoy glimpses of the Venetian villas and the ancient mills that worked cereals from Venice. We will pass by the wrecks of the old freight barges, sunk when the river trade has become too slow for modern rhythms. We will experience the wealth of fauna of this river, lush and delicate, without neglecting the tastes and flavors typical of the Venetian culture.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Traditional aperitif: spritz with Prosecco
- Bottled water
- Snacks - Typical Venetian cicchetto
- Bicycle equipped with side bag, helmet, and safety kit.
What's excluded :
- An expert local guide will meet you in the historic center of Treviso. The bicycles made available will be comfortable unisex cushioned city bikes with a side bag for storing personal items or small purchases. Along the way it will be possible to taste traditional local wines or gastronomic specialties.
Departure Point :31100 Treviso, Province of Treviso, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.