Buzios Minivan Private Transfer to and from Rio de Janeiro
Private minivan for pickup in Airport or Cruise Ship Terminal or Hotel and drop-off in the city of Búzios or vice versa. Book your comfortable private transfer in advance. There is no need to waste time and effort looking for taxis and negotiating prices.
All vehicles are large, comfortable, and equipped with air-conditioning. All vehicles are large, comfortable, and equipped with air-conditioning. Drivers are well-experienced professionals who understand traffic and road conditions.
The vehicle can easily accommodate up to 11 people with 01 medium size suitcase and 01 carry-on bag per person.
Transfers available 24-hours a day, 7-days a week.
Use the SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS space to place further information, such as hotel location, arrival/ departure dates, airline information and more.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- From the AIRPORT to the HOTEL: After you have already passed the Customs and Baggage claim areas, you meet our driver inside the Airport, at the Disembark area. The driver is holding a sign with your name on it. The driver waits up to 1 hour after the arrival of your flight.
From the CRUISE SHIP TERMINAL to the HOTEL: After you leave your ship, you meet our driver right in front of the Terminal, at the outside area. The driver is holding a sign with your name on it. The driver waits up to 1 hour after the arrival of your Cruise Ship.
From the HOTEL to the AIRPORT: At the Hotel, the driver is waiting for you at the Hotel lobby. The driver waits up to 30min after the time scheduled for pickup. For international flights, the pickup is 7 hours before the take-off. For domestic flights, it is 6 hours before.
Keep in mind that our driver checks the flight panel regarding delays and arrivals as reference in order to show up at the correct time of the landing of your flight.
It is the client’s responsibility to provide us the correct flight details
You must inform us the airline company, flight number and expected arrival/ departure time.
If the airline company and flight number details do not match the expected time of arrival/ departure, our driver will keep the airline company and flight information as reference.
If the airline company and flight number do not exist or apply to a flight that has no routes to Rio de Janeiro on the day of the transfer, our driver will keep the time scheduled information as reference.
Departure Point :
Pickup Point in Rio: Airport (Galeao or Santos Dumont), Rio de Janeiro's South zone hotels (Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon, Flamengo, Botafogo), Cruise Port Terminal and Downtown area (Centro). Pickup Point in Buzios: Buzios City
AirportsInternacional Airport, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro BrazilSantos Dumont Airport, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/1/2020 - 11/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Armação dos Búzios, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil - Drop-off in Buzios: Buzios CityRio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil - Drop-off in Rio: Airport (Galeao or Santos Dumont), Rio de Janeiro's South zone hotels (Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon, Flamengo, Botafogo), Cruise Port Terminal and Downtown area (Centro).
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfer depends on traffic conditions.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 medium size suitcase and 1 carry-on bag.
- Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions and client might have to pay for an extra vehicle for the transportation of excessive luggage.
- Enquire operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- Advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.