this tour is approximately 4 hours
What to bring:
• packed breakfast and/or lunch
• bottled water and/or snacks
What to wear:
• comfortable clothing and running/hiking shoes
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks are available for purchase
- Enjoy a quiet and relaxing guided tour through the Belizean rainforest as a butterfly expert helps you spot butterflies of Belize in their gorgeous natural habitat- undoubtedly you will spot the stunning blue morpho butterfly, which is sometimes affectionately called by locals as “The Belizean Blue”. This butterfly is all over the Belizean rainforest and is easy to spot due to its striking blue color. Watch for more of the over 700 species of butterflies native to Belize, such as the unique owl butterfly, the bright orange juno heliconian butterfly, and more. A fun tour the whole family will enjoy!
Departure Point :Benque Resort and Spa, Benque Viejo Del Carmen, Belize
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.