Butterflies Valley & Chalki from Rhodes
A great opportunity to discover one of the most famous attractions of the Island, the Valley of the Butterflies and the idyllic island of Chalki the same day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up Transfer
- Boat tickets
What's excluded :
- Any food, drinks or services not specified above
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Butterflies, Petaloudes Greece
This excursion combines two famous attractions, the Valley of the Butterflies in Rhodes Island and the Island of Chalki.
First stop at the Valley of the Butterflies where the guests can explore the beautiful valley where thousands of butterflies fill the air there
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Chalki, Chalki, Halki, Dodecanese, South Aegean
After leaving the valley, the second stop is at Kamiros Skala Harbor where they will board the boat to the idyllic island of Chalki. There they will have time to relax and enjoy the peaceful Island of Chalki and enjoy the crystal clear sea.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick us and drop off from selected hotels in Rhodes
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Face masks are required inside vechicles and in other ares where specified on spot
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.