Butchart Gardens Tour from Victoria
Don't miss the opportunity to visit the magnificent Butchart Gardens, Victoria's most famous attraction. This 55-acre garden of colourful and aromatic flowers is a popular attraction in Victoria that should not be missed. Situated just a 35-minute drive from downtown Victoria, the Butchart Gardens are made for relaxed strolling with 55 fragrant acres of flowers, landscaped theme gardens, streams and lily ponds to visit.
This great-value tour includes admission to Butchart Gardens and a choice of several return shuttles during the summer, so you can enjoy the gardens at your leisure.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - The Butchart Gardens
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Butchart Gardens, 800 Benvenuto Ave Brentwood Bay, Central Saanich, British Columbia V8M 1J8 Canada
Located on Vancouver Island, Victoria’s ‘gem’ is the world-renowned Butchart Gardens, National Historic Site of Canada. This privately owned 55-acre display garden is located just 35 minutes north of downtown. The visit won’t be complete without a stop in the Seed & Gift Store filled with unique gifts and souvenirs, or a snack or meal in one of the on-site restaurants. The Rose Carousel with 30 hand-carved animals will be sure to delight children (and adults) of all ages. See ButchartGardens.com for more information.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Hop On Hop Off City Tours, 721 Government St, Victoria, BC V8W 1W5, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Butchart Gardens offers wheelchair hire for a fully refundable $10 deposit. If a passenger is in their own collapsible wheelchair, but not completely confined to it and are able to board the bus unassisted, the chair can be stored as luggage. If a passenger is confined to a wheelchair, please advise at time of booking and wheelchair access will be requested.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 75 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All passengers must wear a face mask/covering when unable to keep a 2‐meter (6 foot) distance between others. Passengers will be denied boarding if they answer yes or refuse to answer any screening questions, or display symptoms of Covid-19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.