Bussana: a ghost village saved by art
Walk within mediterranean vegetation will take you to Bussana, where you can discover artists workshop and learn their incredible stories.
Before to say bye to this enchanted village you will taste local specialities in a special location with stunning view.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Aperitivo with focaccia ligure
- Entry/Admission - Old Bussana (Bussana Vecchia)
What's excluded :
- Scarpe e abbigliamento
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Bussana (Bussana Vecchia), Miles NE Of 5, Sanremo Italy
Old Bussana is a completely pedestrian village, a ghost town completely destroyed by 1887's earthquick . We will start our itinerary from Bussana nuova and we will take a walk immerse in the Ligurian gourgeous nature till Old Bussana, within olive tree, mediterraneum flowers and vineyard with a stunning view over the sea. At the arrival in Old Bussana we will start to discover some of the small workshop of different artists coming from all over
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Villa Ormond, Corso Felice Cavallotti, 113, 18038 Sanremo IM, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting in front of Villa Ormond, at 10:00. You will enjoy a short trip to Bussana by car and then an amazing walk within mediterranean vegetation will take you to Bussana, where you can discover artists workshop and learn their incredible stories.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.