Bush Buggy Getaway
Stop at the spider baobab and the hollow baobab
Stop in a village
Visit of a school during school period
Possibility to donate clothes for children.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Rental of equipment, protective equipment, insurance, guides and guides.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saly, Saly, La Petite Cote, Thies Region
Departure by buggy from Saly to join the sandy tracks of the bush.
Let yourself be guided by our experienced instructors who will make you discover the secrets of nature, alone or in pairs on the buggy. You will make many stops in the bush, in nomadic villages and near the famous spider and sacred baobabs.
You will have the opportunity to visit families in their house and talk with the population to see how the management of their village is going.
During the school period, a stop is also planned in a school where we invite you to bring some school supplies.
The price indicated is the price for a buggy, one or two people per buggy.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Saly, near the Auchan store
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.