Bus Ticket from El Chalten to El Calafate
If you´re looking for a bus transfer from El Chalten to El Calafate, it can be booked here
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bus Transfer
What's excluded :
- Pick up and drop off
- El Calafate is 80 km from Perito Moreno Glacier along a paved road (50 km.). The last 30 are within Los Glaciares National Park.
El Chaltén is a small mountain village in Santa Cruz Province, Argentina. It is located in the riverside of Rio de las Vueltas, within the Los Glaciares National Park (section Reserva Nacional Zona Viedma) at the base of Cerro Torre and Cerro Fitz Roy mountains, both popular for climbing. It is 220 km north of El Calafate. It is also a popular base for hiking numerous trails, such as those to the base of surrounding peaks and glacial lakes, such as Laguna Torre.
For those reasons, El Chaltén was named Argentina's Trekking Capital or Capital Nacional del Trekking. Today the sole reason for its existence is tourism. In 1985, Argentina and Chile had a border dispute to gain and claim rights over El Chalten. There was no war in the end, and El Chalten was earned and rewarded to Argentina. Homes, government buildings, and flags of Argentina went up to mark the city settlement. On the border of Argentina and Chile, there are unique landscapes with villages placed on the Patagonian Ice Fields, which can cause numerous challenges for El Chalten.
Departure Point :Bus station
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.