'Bursa Full private-guided day tour' Solo;Couple;Small Group
The most beautiful and magical sightseeing site in Trabzon. Witness one of the most amazing local celebrations. Take very special photos and unique selfies. Turkish vibes.Pick up & Drop off; Private tour guide
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Touristic Destinations Mentioned Above
- Private transportation
- Tour guide
What's excluded :
- Extra services
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bursa, Bursa
"At 9 Am, get ready to be taken by Moussa to must to visit sites in Bursa!
You'll be heading to in a private car, from your hotel/hostel to ~
The Plane Inkaya: Nothing is better than having breakfast under a 600 years old tree.
A ride in Bursa Teleferik (Cable car): A unique ride, where you'll be getting up high the mountain Uludag as you'll be sightseeing such a rare sight of forest-covered by snowflakes!
SILK MARKET - KOZA HAN
Two special waterfalls: There is no greater adventure than getting to waterfalls in Bursa, For those who enjoy discovering hidden treasures.
Honey farm and Fruit farm - ARICILIK: Where you'll taste the organic honey and get to know how honey is originally made, a place where you'll get enough information from and pick up fresh fruit by yourself and you'll get treated with fruit and vegetables ~
Gemilik lokumcusu factory: a place where a famous Turkish dessert is made and you'll get a chance to see a variety kinds of this amazing dessert and taste some ~
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.