Bungee Jumping Day Trip
Our Bungee jump day trip is a fascinating trip intended to provide the ultimate Bungee adventure in Nepal. Bungee Jumping at The Last Resort, Bhotekoshi, is one of the most popular destinations when it comes to the Bungee Jumping.
It is one of the popular adventurous activities with lots of thrill and lifetime memories. The 160 m high tropical gorge free fall is an amazing experience in the finest natural destination of Nepal. The thrill, adventure and the natural beauty of Bhotekoshi is exciting.
Bungee jumping is a popular activity that enables the adventure enthusiast to get into the core adventure. The natural settlement and astounding mountain beauty around the Bungee jumping spot itself is very wonderful.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
- Other office surcharges and government taxes.
- SIC transfer from your hotel to The Last Resort.
What's excluded :
- Meals except Lunch are excluded.
- Nature of personal expenses.
- Tips and donations.
The Bungee Jumping day trip starts from Kathmandu. Our representative will take you to the Bhotekoshi, The Last Resort. You may have tandem swing either. The Bungee jumping situated over the suspension bridge is well-equipped and have great safety measures with trained staffs.
From Kathmandu, it takes around 4-5 hours to reach bungee jumping spot, The Last Resort. Also, the amazing experience with the warmth of hospitality in the naturally beautiful place of Nepal is probably one of the wonderful experience in Nepal. Indulge yourself to get the real thrill with breathtaking Bungee Jumping in Nepal.
The bungee Jumping also comes with video clips and photos. The place offers wonderful natural ambience and amazing beauty. The Bungee jumping activity performance is under expert supervision and has no risk to undertake at The Last Resort. Explore, experience and gather the lifetime memories in the wonderful terrains of Nepal, indulging yourself with the adventurous activities in Nepal.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We do pick up from all the hotels around Kathmandu. Let us provide your staying hotel name whilebooking time.
Departure Time :6:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.