Bundala National Park Safari from Hikkaduwa
SKU:(LK60111100) This safari takes you on a joyride through Bundala Bird Park - a haven for migratory water birds. You will be traveling through a Ramsar Wetland to see the colorful birdlife that wing their way to Sri Lanka for winter.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Service of an English-Speaking Driver,
- 1 Jeep Safari in Bundala National Park,
- All Taxes & Service Charges.
What's excluded :
- Expenses of Personal Nature.
- Food and Drinks,
- Entry/Admission - Bundala National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bundala National Park, A 2 Road .bundala Junction Hambantota, Weligatta 82000 Sri Lanka
You will be entering the Bundala Biosphere Reserve to feast your eyes on over a hundred common, rare and endangered migratory birds that make their temporary homes. Make sure to bring your cameras and binoculars because you will also get to see a number of colorful butterfly species, various mammals, amphibians and more. The rich ecosystem of the swampy marshes will open up a whole new world for you to see and learn about. You will be traveling in a multi-terrain (4WD) game vehicle.
About the Park:
Bundala National Park Lies in the Southern Province of Sri Lanka, as part of a large group of national parks and sanctuaries on the Southern - Southeastern coast. It was designated a wildlife sanctuary in 1969, and became a national park in 1993. It later became the first of four Ramsar Wetlands in Sri Lanka, and was declared a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve in 2005.
Duration: 3 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel in Hikkaduwa
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.