Bundala National Park Safari from Dikwella
(SKU:LK60270600) Bundala National Park Safari offers a great opportunity to see some amazing wildlife and bird species in the South of Sri Lanka. Don’t miss this chance to see the Greater Flamingo one of the most famed bird species that winters here.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick and drop off,
- Transport throughout the tour with an air-conditioned vehicle,
- Service of an English-Speaking Driver,
- 1 Jeep Safari in Bundala National Park,
- All Taxes & Service Charges.
What's excluded :
- Expenses of Personal Nature.
- Food and Drinks,
- Entrance Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Bundala National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bundala National Park, A 2 Road .bundala Junction Hambantota, Weligatta 82000 Sri Lanka
About the Park:
Bundala National Park Lies in the Southern Province of Sri Lanka, as part of a large group of national parks and sanctuaries on the Southern - Southeastern coast. It was designated a wildlife sanctuary in 1969, and became a national park in 1993.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up you from your Hotel in Dikwella
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.