Bundala National Park Safari from Balapitiya
(SKU: LK60390900) This tour takes you on a joyride through Bundala Bird Park - a haven for migratory waterbirds. You will be traveling through a Ramsar Wetland to see the colorful birdlife that wings their way to Sri Lanka for winter. Eager butterfly enthusiasts will find the safari a journey of discovery.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off from Balapitiya.
- Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Service of an English-speaking chauffeur guide.
- Safari jeep for the 3-hour safari.
- Service of an English-speaking safari driver (also your tracker).
- Water bottle (per-person).
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets. (Bundala National Park)
- Food and drinks.
- Gratuities (Optional).
- Entry/Admission - Bundala National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bundala National Park, A 2 Road .bundala Junction Hambantota, Weligatta 82000 Sri Lanka
You will be entering the Bundala Biosphere Reserve to feast your eyes on over a hundred common, rare and endangered migratory birds that make their temporary homes. Make sure to bring your cameras and binoculars because you will also get to see a number of colorful butterfly species, various mammals, amphibians, and more. The rich ecosystem of the swampy marshes will open up a whole new world for you to see and learn about.
About the Park:
Bundala National Park Lies in the Southern Province of Sri Lanka, as part of a large group of national parks and sanctuaries on the Southern - Southeastern coast.
Between the months of May - July, especially, these habitats become the nesting and breeding grounds of thousands of migratory birds. This ecological paradise has nearly 400 species of plants, around 200 species of birds - 58 of which are migratory, 32 species of mammals, 48 species of reptiles, 15 species of amphibians, 32 species of fish, and 52 species of butterflies.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel in Balapitiya
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.