Bundala National Park Private Safari
This safari takes you on a joyride through Bundala Bird Park - a haven for migratory waterbirds. You will be traveling through a Ramsar Wetland to see the colorful birdlife that wings their way to Sri Lanka for winter. Eager butterfly enthusiasts will find the safari a journey of discovery. Change your view of life and nature as you marvel at the freedom of thousands of birds!
per adult from
What's included :
- 4x4 Safari Jeep (Maximum of 6 Passengers per jeep).
- Experienced Driver (Also your tracker).
- Free Pickup/Drop off from/to any location within the radius of 5 KM from park gate.
- Water Bottle Per Person.
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off if outside of 5km of park entrance gate.
- Entrance fees for Jeep-only bookings (entrance fees to be paid in cash).
- Food and Beverages.
- Entry/Admission - Bundala National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bundala National Park, A 2 Road .bundala Junction Hambantota, Weligatta 82000 Sri Lanka
You will be entering the Bundala Biosphere Reserve to feast your eyes on over a hundred common, rare and endangered migratory birds that make their temporary homes. Make sure to bring your cameras and binoculars because you will also get to see a number of colorful butterfly species, various mammals, amphibians and more. The rich ecosystem of the swampy marshes will open up a whole new world for you to see and learn about.You will be traveling in a multi-terrain(4WD) game vehicle.
About the Park:
Bundala National Park Lies in the Southern Province of Sri Lanka.It was designated a wildlife sanctuary in 1969, and became a national park in 1993.Between the months of May-July,especially, these habitats become the nesting and breeding grounds of thousands of migratory birds.It has nearly 400 species of plants, around 200 species of birds - 58 of which are migratory, 32 species of mammals, 48 species of reptiles, 15 species of amphibians, 32 species of fish, and 52 species of butterflies.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Bundala national park, Weligatta, bundala 82004, Sri Lanka
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.