Bunbury Dolphins Discovery Tour - Fly From Perth
Departing from Jandakot Airport, take a 45 minute flight along the breathtaking coastline of Western Australia. After taking in the sights from the sky, touchdown in Bunbury, where the Bunbury Dolphins play. Meet the Dolphins for their morning feed, enjoying the tranquil setting of the Dolphin Discovery Centre. You might also take the opportunity to look at the large Southern Sea Horses and Aquariums. Enjoy a complimentary local seafood lunch overlooking dolphin beach and relax before heading back to Perth.
Optional extras include a visit to Rottnest Island before returning to Perth.
per adult from
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- All activities
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Dolphin Discovery Centre
- Entry/Admission - Aristos Waterfront
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kookaburra Air, 4 Baron Way Perth, Western Australia, Jandakot, Cockburn, Western Australia 6164 Australia
7:45AM Meet at Kookaburra Air for your tour.
8:00AM Depart and enjoy a 40 minute flight along the South West Coast to Bunbury
(all times are WAST)
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Dolphin Discovery Centre, Anchorage Cove, off Koombana Dr, Bunbury WA 6230, Australia
09:00 View Aquarium feeding and meet the friendly Dolphins at Koombana Beach
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Aristos Waterfront, 15 Bonnefoi Blvd, Bunbury WA 6230, Australia
12:00 Complimentary lunch overlooking the Indian Ocean
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Kookaburra Air Perth, 4 Baron Way, Jandakot WA 6164, Australia
14:00 Arrive back at Kookaburra Air
Departure Point :Kookaburra Air Perth, 4 Baron Way, Jandakot WA 6164, Australia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Subject to favorable weather conditions.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.