Bull Breeding Farm: Guided Half-Day Tour from Seville
Embark on this half-Day Small Group Excursion to see the Brave Bulls or Toro de Lidia in their natural environment. Enjoy the sevillian countryside, see how the bulls live on the farm and how people work and live along side them.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Pickup and drop-off service
- Small Group Guided Tour
- Entry/Admission - Ganadería Hijos de Dolores Rufino Martín
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seville, Seville, Province of Seville, Andalucia
The guide will pick you up at your accommodation in Seville or accessible near point.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Ganadería Hijos de Dolores Rufino Martín, Calle Larga, 66, 41130 La Puebla del Río, Sevilla, Spain
You will enjoy an half day route in a cattle ranch of Toros Bravos, where you will see the animal in its natural habitat and know all the details of the management, use and daily life of the bulls.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please always reconfirm the pick up details with the local service supplier. Pick up at your accommodation in Seville or nearby accessible point.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.