Bulgaria’s Cultural tour around Sofia
In this walking tour, you’ll get to learn more about the culture of Sofia & Bulgaria with the help of a local guide. Taste the popular local cuisine, and enjoy the traditional drinks. Watch the Bulgarian national dance, called the Horo. Complete the tour by learning the most significant information about Bulgarian life.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Snacks & Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sofia, Sofia, Sofia Region
Set out to get to know the city of Sofia on this walking tour. Stroll through the scenic streets of Sofia with a guide and learn about Bulgarian culture. As you pass the city’s landmarks and get a feel for the energy in the city, understand the most important things a person should know about Bulgarian life.
Delve into the culinary scene in Sofia. Taste a sample of local food and sip traditional drinks for breakfast. Listen to Bulgarian music and learn the national folk dance, which is known as the Horo. Discover more about the country’s language, history, and regional customs.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Sofia Court House, bul. "Vitosha" 2, 1000 Old City Center, Sofia, Bulgaria
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Tea Shop, ul. "Petar Parchevich" 62, 1000 Sofia Center, Sofia, Bulgaria
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.