Bukit Tinggi French Village Private Tour
Enjoy the cool breeze at Bukit Tinggi and see a collection of beautiful buildings that make Colmar Tropicale a popular tourist attraction in Malaysia. Enjoy various entertainment at Colmar Tropicale which surrounded by lush tropical forest land. The drawbridge reminiscent of ancient castles, clock tower with an original cuckoo bird clock, and the viewing tower complements the ambience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transport with driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned vehicle for selected hotels
- Entry/Admission - Japanese Village at Colmar Tropicale
- Entry/Admission - Botanical Garden
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Any activities not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Japanese Village at Colmar Tropicale, Lebuhraya Karak, Bentong 28700 Malaysia
Our driver/guide will pick you up from your hotel in Kuala Lumpur city area around 9am and head to Bukit Tinggi located in Pahang after Genting Highland and 2,000 feet above the sea level. It will take approximately 1 hour drive by car.
Upon arrival, you will see a wooden drawbridge and a clock tower designed after the Riquewihr Tower in Alsace. Walk through the drawbridge and explore this beautiful fairy-tale land. Stroll down the cobblestone pathway surrounded by colourful vintage buildings, restaurants and souvenir shops with artistic timber window frames. This is a great place for photography. There is a water fountain at the center of the Colmar Square. Climb up to the observation tower at the end of the cobblestone street and enjoy the breathtaking view of the mountains top and the entire Colmar Square. Please note that you can take the lift up to the top of the tower.
Next, explore the Japanese Village and you can try Japanese Tea at the Tea House. The Kimono is available for rent and take some beautiful photos.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Botanical Garden, Berjaya Hills, Bentong Malaysia
Appreciate the sight of multi colored and shaped flora and fauna, hear the birds and monkeys, insects buzzing and the fragrance of the Botanic Garden. After the tour, our driver will transfer you back to your hotel in Kuala Lumpur safely.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Asni Global, 1 Sentral, Level 16, Jalan Stesen Sentral 5, KL Sentral, Kuala Lumpur 50470 Malaysia
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :MATIC, 109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (3km radius from KLCC).You can also join our tour from Kuala Lumpur meeting point namely Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTic): 109, Jalan Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.