Bukhara Countryside Tour
The dome of Islam! The Holy city!
With us in one day you will be able to get acquainted with the fabolous city. Our professional guides and drivers will help you feel the admiration of the city. Not without reason was said that, Samarkand is the "Pearl of the East" and Bukhara is the "Pillar of Islam".
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide (en, es, fr, german, italian, japanese, korean, russian, turkish)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance to monuments specified in the program
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Moon-like Stars (Sitorai-Mokhi-Khosa)
- Entry/Admission - Baha-ud-din Naqshband Bokhari Memorial Complex
- Entry/Admission - Chor-Bakr necropolis
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Bukhara Emirs
What's excluded :
- Other and personal expenses which is not specified in the program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palace of Moon-like Stars (Sitorai-Mokhi-Khosa), Bukhara Uzbekistan
This is a completely different type of monument that you have already seen or will see during your trip to Uzbekistan.
The only fully preserved summer residence of the last emirs of Bukhara
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Baha-ud-din Naqshband Bokhari Memorial Complex, Bogoudin, Uzbekistan
The center of Sufism and one of the most famous places of pilgrimage in Central Asia where absolutely reigns the local flavor.
A place where you can learn more about Sufism.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chor-Bakr necropolis, 6 km west of Bukhara, Bukhara Uzbekistan
"City of the Dead" - where reigns complete silence which is sometimes broken by the azan of the muezzin
One of the oldest cemeteries in Central Asia where buried mostly Arabs and people of the highest rank.
In addition this place is the burial place of the first Arab preachers.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Palace of Bukhara Emirs, Kogon Uzbekistan
The city of Bukhara was considered sacred and people of another religion were forbidden to enter the city. And for this reason the Emir of Bukhara left one of his beautiful residences for the Russian conquerors which served as a diplomatic mission for tsarist Russia in Central Asia
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from the Airport / Railway Station (after 07:00) or accommodation and drop you off back to your accommodation or Airport / Railway Station.Airports
- Bukhara Airport, Bukhara Uzbekistan
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.