Buggy Tour in Nungwi Beach: Departure from Kizimkazi Zanzibar
Take an off-road romp in Zanzibar local villages on this 04-hour buggy tour. Drive in a 2-person buggy and follow a guide first into scenic parts of Nungwi small village not frequented by tourists, before bouncing and bumping your way into Fukuchani jungle. Explore Swahili lifestyles in local Zanzibar village. This small-group tour is limited to 14 passengers, ensuring you’ll receive personalized attention. Hotel transport is included on this family-friendly outing.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nungwi, Nungwi, Zanzibar Island, Zanzibar Archipelago
04-hour guided buggy adventure in Nungwi Village.
Rumble through non-touristic areas of Nungwi and explore the jungle.
Discover Zanzibar local lifestyles.
Meet Swahili peoples at a local village.
Choose from a morning and afternoon departure.
Round-trip transport from The Residence Zanzibar included.
Small-group tour limited to 14 people ensures a more memorable experience.
What can you expect?
After hotel pickup at The Residence Zanzibar, you will head to Nungwi village for a fantastic Buggy ride. Here, you will have a little briefing and explanation concerning the buggy you are going to drive. Bandanas and protection goggles are included, as well as cold water.
First of all, you will drive through Nungwi remote areas and discover the non-touristic side of this place. Three kilometer later you will get into the jungle in which you will enjoy the different jungle tracks. You will visit some of local houses and learn about different activities and Swahili lifestyles.
The buggies you will drive are 02-seat buggies and security will be a priority during the tour. After a time filled with adventure and culture, you will be dropped-off back at your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we meet at reception loungeAirports
- Kisauni Airport, Tanzania
- Park Hyatt Zanzibar, Shangani Street Stone Town Zanzibar TZ, Zanzibar 4255, Tanzania
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.