Buggy Tour in Ancient Ruins and Temples around Athens-SOUNIO Poseidon Temple
*** A COVID-FREE transportation with Buggies on Greek Ancient Culture***
Visit Ancient Ruins and Temples around Athens by Driving in an open-air buggy car (also privately, only your family in same car)
*** Enjoy the MOST UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE***
Fun with the most stylish BeachBuggy® car!! The BEST on sightseeing and viewing around.
Our slogan is: breath the moments, taste the life, enjoy the fun!
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Stop for Greek souvlaki !
- Orange Juice carbonated drink
What's excluded :
- Coffee and Swimming
- Entry/Admission - Lake Vouliagmeni
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Poseidon
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Athens, Athens, Attica
The tour will begin from Athens, during the excursion you will hear the guide, through the advanced Bluetooth REAL TIME speaker of our buggies, explaining to you in 5 languages every corner of the city of Socrates and Plato.
We continue on Athens Riviera Coastline driving seaside passing the most Lifestyle and Cosmopolitan suburbs like Faliro, Alimos, Glyfada, Voula and Kavouri with dozens of shops/cafe/restaurants and some beautiful marinas.
Stop At: Lake Vouliagmeni, Ethniki Odos Athinon Souniou, Vouliagmeni 166 71 Greece
First stop (for a coffee or swimming) is the top highlight of Athens Riviera, the Lake Vouliagmeni. It is a brackish body of water fed by both the sea and underground springs. The water is said to have curative properties. The landscape will enchant you. We stop for 60minutes, for Coffee (additional charge) or Swimming (additional charge)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple of Poseidon, Cape Sounio, Sounio 195 00 Greece
Our destination is the Temple of Poseidon, one of the major monuments of Greece, perched on the headland where you 'll feel the energy of the place, enjoying a stunning 360 view on the Aegean sea! Stop for 45min.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Anavyssos, Anavyssos, East Attica Region, Attica
Next stop (for lunch) is in one of the coastal suburbs which we 'll pass like Varkiza, Lagonisi, Saronida and Anavyssos. Stop for 60min for a greek souvlaki lunch!!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Kallirrois 310, Athina 117 43, Greece
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- NO contact with the guide!! During the excursion you will hear the guide, through the advanced Bluetooth REAL TIME speaker of our buggies, explaining to you in 5 languages every corner of the city of Socrates and Plato.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.