Buggy ride to Barrinha
You will know one of the most beautiful landscapes that surround the Vila de Jericoacoara. With spectacular landscapes that will take away as a souvenir. The service we offer is 100% quality. Personalized service with 24 hour service. Guide and chauffeurs enabled.
per adult from
9 to 17 hours
What's included :
- Buggy ride
- Entry/Admission - Jericoacoara Beach
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jericoacoara Beach, Jericoacoara, Jijoca de Jericoacoara, State of Ceara 62598-973 Brazil
They will pass through the Tree of Preguica to take typical photos of this reference of Jeri. It has this name, since the tree has problems with its roots and branches, due to strong winds, it has more than 4 meters of branches.
Then they will go through the beaches and dunes of Prea, where it is famous for the practice of Kitesurfing. Prea is a beach characterized by strong winds, and has several natural attractions, such as lagoons, coconut trees and mangroves.
After Preá, we will arrive at one of the most beautiful points of the walk, the small dunes of Aranaú, very nice!
After some excitement between going up and down the dunes, we continue along the beach until we reach a wind farm and see closely the giant blades that capture the wind and become today one of the main sources of energy of the Ceara state. We leave for the heavenly Barrinha beach, with a stop for lunch in the best restaurant in the region, called KOMAKI. (not including food)
Installed in the middle of this paradise, the restaurant presents a rustic climate to enjoy the day with great tranquility and as a specialty to eat Lobster.
It is a walk definitely recommended to go.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up the passengers by the door of the lodging, inside the Vila de Jericoacoara. When we return from the walk, we leave them at the door of the lodging.
Departure Time :6/7/2019 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.