buggy raid in Morocco off the beaten track
Accessible for everyone, beginners or experienced, with friends or family, with our 2 or 4 seater buggies that you drive yourself, come and discover the wonders of southern Morocco with the magical landscapes of the slopes , incredible dunes, oases, isolated villages, fossil mountains, the warm welcome of the locals and without forgetting sunsets of rare beauty.
We take care of you upon your arrival at the airport and during your entire stay, and bring you back to the airport on the day of your departure, with stars in your eyes.
Do not wait any longer, come and enjoy the majestic tracks of MOROCCO with unforgettable bivouacs in the gigantic North Africa.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- 3x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- Private transportation
- meals breakfasts lunch and dinner
- hotel in double room
What's excluded :
- theft, sweet and alcoholic drinks
Day 1: madfouna in the oasis
Stop At: Merzouga Desert, Merzouga Morocco
After discovering sumptuous landscapes, we will stop in the shade of palm trees in an oasis full of surprises in order to have a lunch break and taste a Moroccan madfouna, to finish with a Moroccan tea.
Duration: 8 hours
• Lunch: Berber specialty cooked in the sand
Accommodation included: typical hotel at the foot of the dunes
Day 2: departure for mharech pass
Stop At: Camp El Mharech, Morocco
a stop in the mharech pass
Duration: 1 hour
• Lunch: barbecue in the desert
Accommodation included: overnight in bivouac
Day 3: the dunes of ouzina
Stop At: Ouzina, Ouzina, Meknes-Tafilalet Region
crossing the dunes of ouzina
Duration: 2 hours
• Lunch: meal in a typical inn in the dunes
Accommodation included: hotel
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Errachidia Airport, Errachidia Morocco
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.