Buggies Adrenaline PuntaCana
Every tourist or local that is in the Bavaro-Puntacana area at least twice has done this buggy tour. It is a tour full of adrenaline, emotion, culture and local natural beauty. Our tour is famous for its safety and responsibility with the client. We guarantee 100% fun, adventure and safety.
per adult from
2 hours 20 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- helmet and others.
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Lunch - You can buy it when you are at the ranch, during the activity.
First you will be instructed with safety measures and rules by a professional in their corresponding language, then buggy ride to Macao beach with a group guide where you will spend some time of photos, relaxation, you can have snacks and even bathe on the beach; then you will visit a local chocolate and coffee plantation where you will be taught how it is made locally and you will taste them; finally a visit to an exotic and wonderful cave where you can swim in cold and fresh water and take souvenir photos; then a tour back to the ranch. The whole journey is guided by an expert professional from beginning to end; totally safe, with helmets and corresponding security measures.
Departure Point :Suzuka Tours Punta Cana, Rancho Suzuka, Carretera Higüey - Miches, 23000, Dominican Republic
Traveler pickup is offered
For information and set up the right pick up location, email us.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.