Buffalo Soldier Trail Mountain Biking Tour from Chiang Mai with Lunch
Join us for one day Epic mountain bike adventure. "Buffalo Solider" tour is a great conditioning trail for adjusting to Chiang Mai riding. Fast and flowy trails with just the right amount of technical for a fun ride.
Our tour has been carefully crafted to show you the magic of Chiang Mai that goes beyond the renowned MTB trails. Experience hidden spots, cultural highlights, and local way of life with our knowledgeable guides. No matter your cycling ability, we have something for everyone. And don’t sweat the small stuff because we have our Best in Town bikes and gears ready for you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Drinks, lunch and snacks
- Friendly and professional guide
- Premium full suspension YT Jeffsy.
- Protective gears – helmet (fullface on request), knee pads, elbow pads, gloves, hydration packs
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trailhead, Chiang Mai 50200 Thailand
Enjoy a delicious coffee!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :TRAILHEAD All Mountain Bike Tour, 48-50, Soi 1, Pra Pokklao Rd, Phra Sing, Mueang Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Chiang Mai Intl Airport, Chiang Mai Thailand
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 10.45 am Start riding
- 12.00 pm Trail side lunch
- 4.00 pm Snack
- 5.30 pm Finish/Hotel drop off
- 8.00 am Hotel pick up
- 9.30 am Shop departure
- Bottom All Mountain or DH style shorts. If you don’t have one, we recommend light fabric shorts with elastic waist-band or surf shorts.
- Camera Sport or compact one.
- If you are bringing your own bike it should be tuned and in good working condition before the start of the tour. We strongly recommend you have your bike checked out prior to departure. A mountain bike of good quality and in good operating condition is essential. Our guides carry tools and a supply of spare parts suitable for use on most bikes. If your bike has special features or specifications, then you must supply your own parts and tools.
- Lightweight rain jacket Never trust the tropical climate
- Shoes Athletic shoes, lightweight hiking boots, or trail running shoes with a sturdy sole work well. (Riders can bring their own clipless pedals and shoes and we can install them on our bike).
- Some cash If you enjoy your ride, please tip your guide.
- Sunscreen & Sunglasses
- Time Schedule
- Top Cycling jersey or t-shirts
- WHAT TO BRING AND TO WEAR
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.