Buffalo Soldier Full Day Mountain Biking Tour Chiang Mai
JOIN US FOR ONE DAY EPIC MOUNTAIN BIKE ADVENTURE. "BUFFALO SOLIDER" IS A GREAT CONDITIONING TRAIL FOR ADJUSTING TO CHIANG MAI RIDING. FAST AND FLOWY TRAILS WITH JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF TECHNICAL FOR A FUN RIDE.
Everyone’s favorite trail is a fun mix of singletrack, doubletrack and dirt roads that link up remote hill tribe’s villages. Ride through the most stunning scenery of Thai highland jungle. Stop for the local coffee house, overlooking the remarkable natural landscape and the view of Chiang Mai city. The variety of trails allows for moderate to more experienced riders. Challenge yourself with the punchy hill climbs and have a blast with fast and flowy trails with just the right amount of technical for a fun ride.
This Buffalo Soldier is not really fighting for survival, just a stamina test as there is a good amount of climbing. Woy yoy yoy, woy yoy-yoy yoy, Woy yoy yoy yoy, yoy yoy-yoy yo!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Premium full suspension YT Jeffsy.
- Protective gears – helmet (fullface on request), knee pads, elbow pads, gloves, hydration packs
- Drinks, lunch and snacks
- Friendly and professional guide
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trailhead, Chiang Mai 50200 Thailand
Enjoy a coffee
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :TRAILHEAD All Mountain Bike Tour, 48-50, Soi 1, Pra Pokklao Rd, Phra Sing, Mueang Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Chiang Mai Intl Airport, Chiang Mai Thailand
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Time Schedule
- 8.00 am Hotel pick up
- 9.30 am Shop departure
- 10.45 am Start riding
- 12.00 pm Trail side lunch
- 4.00 pm Snack
- 5.30 pm Finish/Hotel drop off
- WHAT TO BRING AND TO WEAR
- Top Cycling jersey or t-shirts
- Lightweight rain jacket Never trust the tropical climate
- Bottom All Mountain or DH style shorts. If you don’t have one, we recommend light fabric shorts with elastic waist-band or surf shorts.
- Shoes Athletic shoes, lightweight hiking boots, or trail running shoes with a sturdy sole work well. (Riders can bring their own clipless pedals and shoes and we can install them on our bike).
- Camera Sport or compact one.
- Sunscreen & Sunglasses
- Some cash If you enjoy your ride, please tip your guide.
- If you are bringing your own bike it should be tuned and in good working condition before the start of the tour. We strongly recommend you have your bike checked out prior to departure. A mountain bike of good quality and in good operating condition is essential. Our guides carry tools and a supply of spare parts suitable for use on most bikes. If your bike has special features or specifications, then you must supply your own parts and tools.
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.