Buenos Aires Super Saver: City Sightseeing Tour, Tango Show with Dinner and Tigre Delta River Cruise
Get to know Buenos Aires with a Super Saver tour that combines the best cultural attractions in one day! Start with a trip to the Tigre Delta for a relaxing cruise along the fascinating waterway and a chance to see another side of Argentine life. In the afternoon, view Buenos Aires’ must-see spots on a sightseeing coach tour through several neighborhoods, including San Telmo, La Boca, Palermo and Recoleta. Then top off your evening with a fabulous tango show and dinner, choosing between Café de los Angelitos or Tango Porteño.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- City tour
- Boat ride on Tigre Delta
- Beverages (water, beer, wine)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Cafe de los Angelitos
What's excluded :
- Lunch and additional food and drinks
- drop-off at the hotels (after City Tour and Tigre Delta tour drop off will be made at centrally located drop off points: Obelisk, Galerias Pacifico, Puerto Madero Area)
- Tigre Delta Tour (Morning):Upon pickup from your hotel, board a comfortable coach and head out of the city center to San Isidro, driving parallel to the scenic Rio de la Plata. When you reach the affluent town, your guide will point out the San Isidro Cathedral and numerous mansions long inhabited by Argentina’s aristocratic families.
Continue to Tigre and board a catamaran for a 40-minute cruise through Tigre Delta, observing island residents interacting with floating services such as the supermarket boat and water taxi. Admire the homes built on stilts and view President Sarmiento’s home and museum before re-boarding your coach at the port for the return drive to Buenos Aires, before your city sightseeing tour.
Buenos Aires Sightseeing Tour (Afternoon):Begin your sightseeing tour of Buenos Aires in the Retiro neighborhood aboard your comfortable coach, traveling through the city’s most popular neighborhoods and passing famous landmarks along the way. In Plaza de Mayo, stop for photos of the Argentine presidential office – Casa Rosada – a palatial building known for its pink exterior. See the Metropolitan Cathedral and the Cabildo (town hall) before making your way to Teatro Colón, a beautiful opera house built near Plaza de la República and the Obelisco de Buenos Aires (Obelisk of Buenos Aires).
On your way to San Telmo, go through the waterfront district of Puerto Madero, one of the city’s oldest neighborhoods. Admire the well-preserved colonial architecture and attractions like Dorrego Square, where spontaneous tango performances are known to erupt. Enjoy the colorful atmosphere of La Boca, a neighborhood settled by Italian immigrants and a major attraction due to the brightly painted buildings of the Caminito, the main drag. Here, hop off the coach for a stroll along the pedestrian-only lane where local artists sell their work. Back on your coach, drive through Palermo and take in views of Palermo Woods, the city’s largest park.
Your coach tour ends in Recoleta, one of the city’s most exclusive neighborhoods, renowned for the Recoleta Cemetery, elegant shops and open-air cafés. Explore the city on your own or take a rest during two hours of free time before your evening tango show.
Tango Show with Dinner (Evening):Be transported back to a time when the sultry rhythms of Argentine tango ruled the city of Buenos Aires, and relish an enchanting evening surrounded by its lively music and dance! Choose from two great options in classy tango clubs – Café de los Angelitos or Tango Porteño – and watch professional dancers perform in stunning costumes (see below). Enjoy a delicious dinner of Argentinean and international cuisine paired with a generous selection of wine – a truly unforgettable experience!
Departure Point :La Biela, Av. Pres. Manuel Quintana 596, C1129 CABA, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
Tour departs from downtown Buenos Aires hotelsAfter City Tour and Tigre Delta tour drop off will be made at centrally located drop off points: Obelisk, Galerias Pacifico, Puerto Madero Area
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :1: Metrobus - Peron, C1009 Buenos Aires, Argentina
2: Galerías Pacífico, Av. Córdoba 550, C1054 CABA, Argentina
3: Puerto Madero, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You may bring your own lunch and/or snacks
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.