Buenos Aires: Señor Tango Dinner & Show
Spend an evening at the glitzy, glamorous 'Señor Tango' show with optional dinner in Buenos Aires. This activity envelops you with the culture and passion of Argentine tango as envisioned by music icon Fernando Soler and features dozens of dancers and vocalists. Upgrade to add a 3-course meal and wine to your evening inside a refined theater to make the authentic Argentinian experience complete.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tango show
- Dinner (if option selected)
- Soft drinks during dinner plus 1/2 bottle of wine per person (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (only if option selected, downtown hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Senor Tango
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Transfers, dinner and drinks (if option not selected)
- Visit: Senor Tango, Barracas Calle Hipolito Vieytes 1655, Buenos Aires C1275AGQ Argentina
Owned by renowned tango singer Fernando Soler and nicknamed the “Cathedral of Tango,” the venue is with magnificent , with large-scale sets.
If you choose the show-only option with transfers, you will be picked up from 20h30 and arrive on time for a 2-hour performance. Without transfers, go directly at the venue. The show starts at 22pm.
If you chose the dinner & show option, you will be picked up from 19h30 and will enjoy a traditional three-course meal, accompanied by Argentinian wine.
Be entertained by a dramatic tango show, featuring around 40 professional dancers, live musicians, and performers, with dazzling costumes and visual effects.
The show tells the story of the history of tango and the varied choreography includes a range of tango and folk dance styles, with both intimate solos and Broadway-style group performances.
At the end of the evening, you are dropped back at your hotel if you chose the option.
Departure Point :Senor Tango, Barracas Calle Hipolito Vieytes 1655, Buenos Aires C1275AGQ Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not included in the list, please, add it at the time of booking. If your hotel is outside the pick up area, a meeting point will be assigned. If you choose the option without transfers, please go directly to the venue: Vieytes 1655, Buenos Aires.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
- If you choose a 'Dinner and Show' option, please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Cruise Passengers are not allowed to take this tour
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.