Buenos Aires Private City Tour With Tigre Delta
Visit the oldest neighborhoods in B.A. PLAZA DE MAYO , visit to the Metropolitan Cathedral. SAN TELMO , sightseeing constructions dating back from the XVIII and XIX centuries. LA BOCA , where the first european immigrants arrived at the end of the XIX century; a walk along Caminito (little path) you will find different artists, street shows and colorful houses called conventillos. A visit to one of these old constructions is included. To the north, PUERTO MADERO and its Docks, PALERMO and its woods, OLIVOS: an outlook to the President´s Residence. SAN ISIDRO, where the aristocratic families would live in the XVIII & XIX century. A sightseeing around the old area and a visit to its cathedral. Rounding up the tour, we will arrive in TIGRE and take a trip on a Catamarán boat through the different Delta´s islands.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Licensed guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (downtown hotels)
- Port pick-up and drop-off
- Professional driver specialized in tourism
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Tickets for the boat ride in Tigre
- Entry/Admission - Delta del Tigre
What's excluded :
- Luggage transportation
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza de Mayo, Av. Hipolito Yrigoyen S/N, Buenos Aires Argentina
Historical & Civic Place. Outlook of Casa Rosada and visit to the Metropilitan Cathedral.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: La Boca, Avda Almirante Brown, Buenos Aires Argentina
Visit to the famous street Caminito and one of the typical constructions there. Street artists, tango dancers, shops.
Duration: 25 minutes
Pass By: Avenida 9 De Julio, Centro, Buenos Aires Argentina
An outlook to the Opera House Teatro Colon & the Obelisk.
Stop At: Cemiterio de Recoleta, Junin 1760, Buenos Aires C1113 Argentina
Visit to Evita's tomb and the sorrounding area where you will enjoy the french arquitecture.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Catedral de San Isidro, Avenida Del Libertador 16200, San Isidro B1642CKV Argentina
Visit to San Isidro old area and it neogothic church.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Delta del Tigre, Tigre, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina
Visit to Tigre Delta & Sailing on a Catamaran Boat, sightseeing the natural islands of the Parana Delta System. An outlook to the local constructions and differents boats used by locals.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Paseo Victorica, Tigre 1648 Argentina
Main avenue in Tigre and beautiful architecture.
Pass By: Museo de arte Tigre, Paseo Victorica 972, Tigre B1648DVT Argentina
Tigre Fine Art Museum
Stop At: Puerto de Frutos, Calle Sarmiento 160, Tigre B1648APD Argentina
You will visit Tigre Fruit Market with local handycraft, interesting stuff and have free time to explore it and do some shopping.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Barrio Palermo, Buenos Aires Argentina
Palermo woods. French design parks, monuments and french architecture.
Pass By: Retiro, Buenos Aires Argentina
Train Stations & the Monumental Tower (the argentine Big Ben).
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at hotels in downtown at 08:45 am. Other areas, there may be an extra charge. Please consult. Pick up at cruise port included. Door # 12 with no luggage. If you are carrying luggage, there will be an extra charge. Please advise it in advance to provide the corresponding transportation and inform the extra cost. Ports
- Port Terminal "Quinquela Martin". Pick up at 08:45 am.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels might be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark. The sizes must be informed in advance.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Dress code is smart casual
- A maximum of 17 people per booking
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Some sights might be skipped if passengers show later than the time set.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.