Buenos Aires Bike Tour: North Districts, Recoleta and Palermo
Bike through Buenos Aires' Palermo, Puerto Madero and Recoleta neighborhoods on this 3-hour guided bike tour in the morning or afternoon. Visit major highlights of this Argentine capital city, including Barrio Norte and Recoleta Cemetery. Learn about the history and culture of Buenos Aires from your expert guide while enjoying local architecture and the city's green spaces.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Bottled water
- Use of bike and helmet
- Beach Cruiser Bike
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Telmo, San Telmo, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
After meeting your guide in San Telmo, listen to a quick safety briefing before receiving your bike (a comfy beach cruiser) and helmet. Then hop on to begin your leisurely ride.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Puerto Madero, Puerto Madero, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
Begin in Puerto Madero, the newest neighborhood in the city. Its old docks have been transformed into restaurants, lofts and offices, which boast incredible views of the city.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Recoleta, Junin y Guido, Buenos Aires Argentina
From there, ride through Recoleta, famous for its French-style buildings and large parks.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cemiterio de Recoleta, Junin 1760, Buenos Aires C1113 Argentina
See Recoleta Cemetery, where legendary Argentinians like Eva Peron (aka Evita) are buried, and pass through Barrio Norte, an informal name given to a lively section of Recoleta around Santa Fe Avenue.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Barrio Palermo, Buenos Aires Argentina
Then head toward the district of Palermo – Buenos Aires’ largest neighborhood. Pedal to Palermo Woods, the city’s largest park, where you can admire its rose garden with more than 400 rose bushes. See more of the park’s sights, including the Buenos Aires Zoo, the Botánical Garden, Plaza Italia, Galileo Galilei Planetarium and the Spaniard’s Monument.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
Throughout your tour, your guide will tell you about Buenos Aires’ rich history and provide commentary about the sites you’re passing. You’ll also break periodically to stretch your legs and take photos. Your tour concludes 3 hours later at the original departure point.
Departure Point :Defensa 831, C1066 CABA, Argentina
Departure Time :1:45 PM
Return Detail :Dr. José Modesto Giuffra 308, C1064ADB CABA, Argentina
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passenger must be at least 4 feet and 9 inches (150cm) tall
- Electric bicycles are available to whom is not in fisical conditions to ride for 3 hours straight (on request)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- If it's raining, rain gear is provided, but tours are usually canceled if it's pouring; if it's raining the day of your tour, please call the tour operator to confirm (contact info will be on your voucher)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.