Buenos Aires Airport (EZE) Transfer with English speaking driver
An English-speaking driver will be waiting for you in a comfortable vehicle to ensure you get to your destination safely and in a hassle-free manner
per adult from
What's included :
- One-Way Transfer
- Hotel Drop-Off
What's excluded :
- Snacks - Food and Drink
- We try tou make sure that you have a great time in our country. That´s why we are offering you this professional service.
Once you have made a reservation with us letting us know all the details of your flight that will be arriving to Ministro Pistarini International Airport, or as it´s commonly known, EZEIZA and final destination in the city.
After we have all that information, we will be there waiting for you to take you to your destination in a hassle-free, comfortable manner.
With a professional english spoken person to accompany you that will take you and will ensure you a great head start to enjoy Buenos Aires as soon as you get off the plane.
Departure Point :
Pick-Up at the Buenos Aires Ezeiza (EZE) International Airport (Ministro Pistarini International Airport) Hall
AirportsMinistro Pistarini International Airport, Buenos Aires Argentina
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/22/2018 - 10/27/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District - Drop-Off at your centrally located hotel in Buenos Aires
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In addition to the security measures taken by the company we encourage passengers to take note of the symptoms caused by COVID-19 and to always be conscious of sanitization and prevention (please ask for further assistance).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.