Budva Riviera private hiking experience
You will pass next to the fortress 'Kosmach' ( 900 metres above sea ) positioned next to the Brajici village. Kosmach is one of the hundred fortress that were built here through the period of Austro Hungarian influence. You will have great panorama, as you are passing through the authentic settlements of Pastrovici with old houses and Monastery. You will finish your tour next to the sea. This tour will make you understand Montenegro diversity between mountain and the sea, combined on the small territory.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Licensed tour guide
- Transfer from your accommodation and back
What's excluded :
- Hiking equipment
- Drinks and snacks
They will do the hiking above Budva Riviera with majestic views at the Adriatic Sea and St Stephan island, with the descent all the way to Milocer. You will pass by old Austro-Hungarian fortress - Kosmac.
• Kosmac Fortress, 2-3, Brajici, Budva Municipality Montenegro
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Port of Kotor, E65, Kotor, Montenegro
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.