Budva City Tour
Budva is a coastal city on the Adriatic coast in Montenegro. This city dates back 3,450 years ago and is one of the oldest cities on the Adriatic Sea. The area around the city, along the coast, is called the Budva Riviera. The Riviera is the center of Montenegrin tourism, known for its sandy beaches and night life, the area of hotels and restaurants that separates the beautiful coast from high mountains.
The name Old Town, Budva was worn in the Middle Ages, and most of the architecture of this city was of Venetian origin. Doors, windows, balconies and many other parts of the constructions are of Roman style. It kept original form with its narrow streets, squares and stone staircases leading to the elegant houses with small windows framed by hewn frames and red-tiled roofs. Budva has a large number of cultural and historical monuments, monasteries and churches that document the historical and social events in the area of the Budva Riviera.
It is called ''Queen of the Adriatic''.
per adult from
What's included :
- Licensed travel guide in English
- Tourist tax
What's excluded :
- Transfer from place of accommodation/stay to Budva
- Citadel and Ancient Necropolis entrance fee
- Food and drink during the tour
- Other non-program costs
- Travel Health Insurance – Optional
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Altstadt (Old Town) Budva, Vuka Karadzica, Budva, Budva Municipality Montenegro
Visit: The main square, famous of its churches standing beside each other.
Visit: Roman Catholic Cathedral dedicated to ‘Saint John’.
Visit: Orthodox church ‘Saint Trinity’.
Visit: Small church Saint Sava (12th century).
Visit: Santa Maria in Punta church.
Visit: Budva’s Citadel and Ancient Necropolis.
Visit: the popular city viewpoint at the Ballerina monument in the direction of Mogren beach.
Taking walk along the sunny marina.
The end of the tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Old Town, Budva, Montenegro
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/13/2020 - 10/24/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Masks are required indoors as well as while driving in a vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.