Budget Trek To Everest Base Camp - Fixed Departure Dates
-Taste new foods different from your area with a beautiful view of Himalayas.
-Experience the unique culture & traditions of Sherpa’s and buy the local stuff.
-Panorama view of Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Island peak, Mt Ama Dablam, Thamserku, Kusum Himal, Kongde and many more.
per adult from
What's included :
- Airport Pick Up and Drop
- Meals: Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner
- Domestic Flight: KTM-LUK-KTM
- All Permits and Fees
- Accommodation: Hotel/Lodge/Teahouse
- Professional Guide
- Basic First Aid
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu
What's excluded :
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses: Laundry, Telephone Bills, Bar Bills, Chocolate, Shower, WIFI etc
- Tips to Guide
- Extra Nights in Kathmandu Hotels
- All things which are not mentioned in includes
A breathtaking adventure to the highest base camp in the world. During this trek, you will walk through lush green valleys, rocky hills, suspension bridges, swift rivers along with majestic Himalayan ranges and surreal landscapes. A lifetime experience.
• Namche Bazaar, Namche Bazaar, Khumbu, Sagarmatha Zone, Eastern Region
• Tengboche Gompa, Sagarmatha, Tengboche 56002 Nepal
• Everest View Point, Kyangjuma, Sagarmatha National Park Nepal
• Kala Patthar, Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
One of our representatives will pick you up at the airport and transfer (private vehicle) to the deluxe hotel in Thamel. Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.