Budget Tour in Chitwan and Pokhara, Nepal
There is nothing quite as exciting as a trip to the Himalayas. The country of Nepal features some amazing scenery, from spectacular, snow-covered peaks to intense jungles where the Royal Bengal Tiger still roams free. It sounds expensive, right? Not with the Budget Tour of Pokhara & Chitwan! This tour is big on adventure but very small on your wallet.
The Budget Tour of Pokhara and Chitwan are five incredible days and include transportation, good lodging, a Himalayan sunrise along with a jungle tour with full activities. While the tour does not include any sightseeing in Kathmandu, you will enjoy all of the amazing scenery and adventure that you really came to Nepal to experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 5x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 4 nights
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- 4 nights accommodation 2 Night in B&B in Pokhara Hotel 2 night full board meal in Chiwan National Park
- Transport by Bus roundtrip
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tour Activities by car in Pokhara
- Entry/Admission - Sarangkot
- Entry/Admission - Chitwan National Park
- Entry/Admission - Sauraha Tharu Culture House
What's excluded :
Day 1: Travel to Pokhara
Stop At: Pokhara Lakeside, Lakeside Rd, Pokhara 33700 Nepal
We will pick you up at 6:00 am from your hotel lobby then take you to the Bus station. It is about a 6 - 7 hrs drive from Kathmandu. After the long drive, we will reach the beautiful city Pokhara. There are a lot of things to do in Pokhara. Among them, lakeside is one of the popular tourist hubs and famous places to entertain.
Duration: 5 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Pokhara in B&B plan.
Day 2: SightSeeing in Pokhara
Stop At: North East of Town Sarangkot, Pokhara 33411 Nepal
Rise early to take a trip to the top of Sarangkot Hill (elev. 1600 meters) to view the most magnificent sunrise over the Annapurna mountains. Stand in awe as the rays of the effulgent sun turn the peaks from grey to red to finally a brilliant white! Return to your hotel for breakfast and then spend the day sightseeing in Pokhara along the beautiful shores of Lake Phewa.
Duration: 2 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Pokhar in B&B plan.
Day 3: Travel to Chitwan National Park
Stop At: Chitwan National Park, Main street Hatti Chwok, Sauraha 44200 Nepal
Rise and after breakfast, travel to Chitwan National Park. It takes around six hours to reach Chitwan where we will check into our resort for the next two nights. All along the way is magnificent scenery to behold as you leave the Himalayas behind and descend into the dense jungles.
Duration: 3 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight stay at chitwan
Day 4: SightSeeing in Chitwan National Park
Stop At: Sauraha Tharu Culture House, Sauraha Road Chitwan National Park, Sauraha 44200 Nepal
It’s a day to explore the jungle of Chitwan National Park. There will be a Jeep safari as you look for the elusive Royal Bengal Tiger along with the rare Indian One-Horned Rhinoceros. Take time for a jungle walk or a cruise in a canoe down the Rapti River to look at all the variety of birds as well as two species of crocodiles that will be watching! In the evening, enjoy a Tharu cultural program performed by the Tharu people who have traditionally called the jungles of Chitwan their home.
Duration: 2 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight stay at Chitwan
Day 5: Return to Kathmandu
Pass By: Thamel, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
This is the last day of our tour, it will be 5 -6 hrs drive from Chitwan to Kathmandu.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pickup our guest inside ring road and boudha area.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.