Budget snorkeling trip to giftun island
Snorkeling tour Available every Day from 8:00 am, Private tour includes Pick up & return service to your hotel, all transfers by a private vehicle, Snorkeling equipment, English speaking guide, Lunch aboard the snorkeling cruise, Bottled water and soft drinks (One Coke Soft Drinks) and All service charges and taxes, Tour excludes Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary, Tipping, Personal expenses and Optional activities.
After pick up at your hotel, you will be taken by boat to Giftun Island. On the desert island in the Red Sea you will able to enjoy snorkeling all over the island in a remote location.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry Fees
- Pick up & return service to your hotel
- All transfers by a private vehicle
- Snorkeling equipment
- Lunch aboard the snorkeling cruise
- Water & snacks
- Entry/Admission - Giftun Islands
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giftun Islands, Hurghada Egypt
Giftun island is the first natural reserve in the Red Sea and is one of the most important natural habitats for seagulls, as it is inhabited by about 50% of seagulls in the world, in addition to other types of birds and reptiles.
The Red Sea islands can be divided into oceanic islands that have features of the islands that form at the bottom of the ocean at great depths due to the accumulation of volcanic eruptions that rise above its level until it reaches the mountains. Strait of mountains located in front of the southern end of the Gulf of Suez.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
As per requested time our tour guide will be waiting in the lobby of your hotel and he will be holding a sign showing your name on it
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.