Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Annapurna Base Camp Budget Trek is 11 days trekking package from Arrival to departure in Nepal. The trekking package takes you to the base camp of world’s tenth highest mountain base camp, Mt Annapurna. This Budget trekking to Annapurna Base Camp makes your dream come true in low budget. We provide all necessary service for you to trek in Annapurna.
Highlights of Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek
• Magnificent view of mountains from Annapurna Base Camp.
• Experiencing the culture and tradition of Gurung people during homestay.
• Beautiful view of sunrise over the mountains from the top of Poonhill.
• Visiting monasteries, stupas and ancient temples.
• Spotting endangered animals and birds.
• 2 Night hotel in Kathmandu with BB Plan
• 2 Night hotel in Pokhara with BB Plan
per adult from
What's included :
- Airport pick and drop via private car
- 2 night stay at the hotel in Kathmandu BB Plan in tourist standard hotel
- All government taxes, TIMS, and Annapurna Conservation Area Permit (ACAP)
- An experienced English speaking guide including his wages, insurances /meals/ accommodation
- Lodge accommodation during the trek
- Rescue arrangement in emergency situation & worst weather condition
- Kathmandu – Pokhara - Kathmandu by tourist bus
- Trekking poles, sleeping bag, down jacket/duffle bag (we provide these if necessary)
- Trekking maps.
- Our service charge and government taxes.
What's excluded :
- Meals in Kathmandu, Pokhara and during trek
- Extra night Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Tips to guides and support staff.
- Additional costs in case of emergency
- Your International flight ticket airfare
- Energetic chocolate/energy drinks/alcohol/mineral water/cigarettes/packing food snacks etc
- Additional medication for altitude sickness
- Personal expenses and any other unforeseen expenses, such as Laundry/WIFI on trek/phone call
- Personal trekking equipment.
- Services not mentioned in include section
- Day to Day Trekking Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival to TIA airport. Pick up from there then check in to hotel in Kathmandu Upon arrival in Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu to Pokhara(850m)by tourist Bus, overnight at hotel in Pokhara
Day 03: Pokhara to Nayapul and Trek to Hot Spring (1,730m), Overnight in Jhinu
Day 04: Trek from Hot spring to Dovan (2,600m), 6 hours walk, Overnight in Dovan
Day 05: Trek from Dovan to Machhapuchhre Base Camp (3,700m), 5-6 hours walk,
Overnight in Machhapuchhre Base Camp
Day 06: Trek from MBC to Annapurna Base Camp (4,130) and back to Dovan (2,600m), 6-7 hours walk, Overnight in Dovan
Day 07: Trek from Dovan to Chhomrung (2,170m), 5-6 hours walk, Overnight in Chhomrung
Day 08: Trek from Chhomrung to Ghandruk (1,990m), 5-6 hours walk, Overnight in Ghandruk
Day 09: Trek from Ghandruk to Pokhara (900m), Overnight in Pokhara
Day 10: Return back to Kathmandu by tourist bus. The bus journey will take 5 to 6 hours. Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu
Day 11: Final Departure
Departure Point :Nabazaar, Kathmandu
Departure Time :Tourist Bus departures from 7:am in the morning
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. We need minimum 2 persons to run this trekking. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough persons to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.