Buddhist Monastery Cultural Immersion Tour
We conduct our tours in partnership with the local indigenous communities, and help sustain their traditional cultures and lifestyles. As opposed to the usual sight-seeing tours, each tour focuses on only one specific ethnicity and provides a more in-depth introduction, as well as personal interactions with community members and their daily lives. Our amenities are also higher-quality and more extensive than offered by other tours, and our licensed tour guides, averaging 20+ years experience, more qualified.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Intimate Small Group Tours – Limited to 10 guests
- Cultural Indigenous Community Immersion
- Complimentary Catalogue & Museum-Quality Curation
- Veteran Licensed Tour Guides
- Premium Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Community Donations On Your Behalf
- Complimentary Longyi - (Sarong worn by men and women) to wear on tour and take home as a memento.
- Lunch - Traditional monastery meal cooked and shared with resident monks/nuns.
- Soda/Pop - Premium Branded Soft Drinks, Bottled Water, Juice
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses, purchases.
- Travel Insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yangon Region, Yangon Region
Tour will immerse guests in one or more of Yangon's Buddhist Monasteries' culture, including a comprehensive introduction to its history, architecture and religious teachings, as well as that of Buddhism in Myanmar generally. The tour allows guests to observe the monks/nuns daily life, and includes personal interactions and the sharing of lunch with them.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up and drop off at no extra charge from any hotel or other residence in Yangon, as well as from the airport and Botataung Port. For guests arriving to the Thilawa Port, the cost of transportation to and from Yangon is not included, but can be arranged for an additional charge of $25 per guest. Please let us know where you'll be staying or arriving.Airports
- Mingaladon Airport, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
- Thilawa Port
- Botataung Port
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for children under 10.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.