Budapest: The Best Of Pest From Central Market Hall To Hosok Tere
Get acquainted with Pest, the Paris of the East! With a Local host by your side, discover the original charm and lively character of this inspiring part of the city. Explore the most exciting spots in Eastern Budapest, stopping to admire architectural masterpieces along with a few well kept local secrets that you won’t find in a guidebook! Your route will be fully personalised to what you want to see, and include a few spots to refuel, whether it’s with a coffee, a beer or some street food.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private and personalised experience
- 3 hours with a Local Host
- Walking experience (if required, your host can suggest public transport or private taxi options)
- Hotel meet-up (available on request for central location)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Tickets to any attractions
- Transportation costs
- Entry/Admission - Central Market Hall
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Central Market Hall, Vamhaz korut, 1-3, Budapest 1093 Hungary
Budapest is a truly exciting city, shaped by both ancient and modern history and where Eastern and Western culture meet. With this experience, you’ll join a Local Host to explore the area between the Central Market Hall (Nagycsarnok) and Hősök tere (Heroes' Square). You’ll see the main sights, but through the eyes of a Local! Choose exactly what you’d like to see, taking your pick from the Market Hall building, designed by Eiffel, the Synagogue, St. Stephen's Basilica, the Hungarian State Opera and the leafy Andrássy Boulevard. Follow the unique route which your Local host has designed specifically to take in the sights you’d most love to see, as well as including a few secret local spots along the way! Spend time getting to know your Local host who can give you advice, insider tips and Budapest travel hacks, along with sharing tricks for how to see the city in your own style.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Budapest, Hungary
Traveler pickup is offered
Once you have booked your experience, we will be in touch in order to finalise the meeting point details with you. We can arrange pick up from hotels and other locations in the centre of the city. Your meeting point must be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance. This is a walking experience, so your host will meet you on foot
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/5/2019 - 12/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- We’ll be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality, tastes and interests so we can assign a like-minded Local who can create a bespoke experience for you.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- City Unscripted and all City Unscripted hosts follow the WHO (World Health Organization) and local government’s health and safety recommendations at all times. To keep up to date with the latest news we recommend visiting these World Health Organization (WHO) website pages.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.