Budapest Kickstart Your Trip
If it’s your first time in Budapest, you’ll want to get orientated and see the city's landmarks! But what if as well as this, you could get a local’s advice about where to go, what to eat and all the exciting possibilities for your stay? With this experience you can! Discover hidden gems as well as Budapest’s highlights and tourist sights, ticking the most famous attractions off your bucket list while you explore the city with your host who’ll reveal the best kept local secrets that are just around the corner. Get familiar with the city and how to navigate, as well as hearing insider tips about the best local spots and neighbourhoods to visit. Whether it’s the city centre or an off the beaten path neighbourhood, choose the area you’d like to explore and get ready to kickstart your adventure in Budapest!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private and personalised experience
- 3 hours with a Local Host
- Walking experience (if required, your host can suggest public transport or private taxi options)
- Hotel meet-up (available on request for central location)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Tickets to any attractions
- Transportation costs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Buda Castle, Szent Gyorgy Ter, Budapest 1014 Hungary
Every experience is private and personalized. Your local host will plan an itinerary for you based on your interests and on the other activities you have planned for your trip. The host might suggest starting your itinerary at Buda Castle. This is a great place to learn about Hungarian history as well as to see the city from above and get some general orientation.
Pass By: Szechenyi Lanchid, Budapest 1051 Hungary
Descend towards the Danube and cross the iconic 1800s suspended Chain Bridge. Learn about the history and legends behind it, and what makes the Lanchid one of the most important bridges in the whole of Europe. Tip! Ask your host to tell you about the tongues of the lions.
Departure Point :Budapest, Clark Ádám tér, Hungary
Traveler pickup is offered
Once you have booked your experience, we will be in touch in order to finalise the meeting point details with you. We can arrange pick up from hotels and other locations in the centre of the city. Your meeting point must be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance. This is a walking experience, so your host will meet you on foot
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/25/2019 - 12/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- We’ll be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality, tastes and interests so we can assign a like-minded Local who can create a bespoke experience for you.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- City Unscripted and all City Unscripted hosts follow the WHO (World Health Organization) and local government’s health and safety recommendations at all times. To keep up to date with the latest news we recommend visiting these World Health Organization (WHO) website pages.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.