Budapest Jewish Legacy Tour
The Budapest Jewish quarter is not limited to the Great Synagogue, and the ruin bars. Let us reveal the hidden stories, and the unique atmosphere of the district. We would like to introduce you a neighborhood, which had witnessed many terrible things, but somehow has become today's most hip and fun quarter of our city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Entry fees
- During our walk we are going to see the famous "synagogue triangle" including the Great Synagogue, the Kazinczy street orthodox synagogue, and the Rumbach street synagogue. We’ll show you poignant Holocaust memorials, the cemetery in the garden of the Great Synagogue, the Tree of Life, and the last remains of the wall of the Jewish ghetto.
We’ll show you around the ruin bars and the coolest murals of Budapest's Street Art culture. We’ll see the special architecture of the neighborhood, buildings from the 19th century, including vivid Art Nouveau residential buildings, as well. We'll peak into the most authentic synagogue of the inner town, which is for the orthodox community.
Departure Point :Budapest, Deák Ferenc tér, Hungary
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Dohány Street Synagogue, Budapest, Dohány u. 2, 1074 Hungary
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.