Budapest Family Friendly With Kids
As beautiful as Budapest is, we know that you might be wondering how long your kids will be happy admiring the architecture of the Hungarian Parliament or visiting historic landmarks before they start asking to do something else! So let a local take the pressure off by creating an experience that combines a bit of everything that Kyoto has to offer and that the whole family will love! See Budapest’s history come to life as you explore the most family friendly neighbourhoods, discover the best loved outdoor baths, venture into a labyrinth of caves, or get active and make the most of Budapest’s Gellért Hill. Get ready to discover a Budapest that the whole family will love, and taste delicious local food that even the fussiest eaters will enjoy!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private and personalised experience
- 4 hours with a Local Host
- Walking experience (if required, your host can suggest public transport or private taxi options)
- Hotel meet-up (available on request for central location)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Tickets to any attractions
- Transportation costs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Varosligeti Ice Skating Rink, Olof Palme setany 5., Budapest 1146 Hungary
Every experience is private and personalized. Your local host will plan an itinerary for you based on your interests and on the other activities you have planned for your trip. Your host may suggest starting your family adventure at Varosliget, a quirky park where you can wander through castles representative of the different architectural styles which developed over the centuries.
Pass By: Budapest Zoo & Botanical Garden, Allatkerti koerut 6-12., Budapest 1146 Hungary
Budapest’s zoo is a popular attraction for both kids and grown ups, with over 500 species of animal calling it their home. Having opened its doors in 1866, it’s one of the oldest zoos in the world and today plays host to animals including lions, meerkats and kangaroos. Laid out by habitat, with an Australia zone, a Savannah zone and an India zone to name just a few, its size means it’s a great way to while away a day. There’s also a butterfly garden and a botanical garden to explore. The zoo’s architecture is yet another reason to visit: housed in a stunning Art Nouveau building, it’s a must-see for architecture lovers and kids alike. You can ask your host to finish the experience by the zoo and visit this attraction in your own time!
Departure Point :Heroes' Square, Budapest, Hősök tere, 1146 Hungary
Traveler pickup is offered
Once you have booked your experience, we will be in touch in order to finalise the meeting point details with you. We can arrange pick up from hotels and other locations in the centre of the city. Your meeting point must be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance. This is a walking experience, so your host will meet you on foot
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/24/2018 - 12/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- We’ll be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality, tastes and interests so we can assign a like-minded Local who can create a bespoke experience for you.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- City Unscripted and all City Unscripted hosts follow the WHO (World Health Organization) and local government’s health and safety recommendations at all times. To keep up to date with the latest news we recommend visiting these World Health Organization (WHO) website pages.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.