Budapest: Book A Local Host
Book a local host from Budapest for a personalized meet-up. Ditch the travel guides, decide where to go, what to see and what to do together with your private, personal host, with a friend who knows what you like the city will unveil its best to you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private and personalised 2 hour meet-up
- Working together to build the perfect itinerary for you
- Local host
- Hotel meet-up (available on request for central location)
- Walking experience (if required, your host can suggest public transport or private taxi options)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Any tickets into attractions/venues
- Public/private transportation during the meet-up
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Budapest, Budapest, Central Hungary
Book this tour and the CityUnscripted team will contact you within 24 hours and ask you questions about your preferences and interests, so they can match you with a like-minded Local from Budapest. He or she who will become your local host.
Keeping in mind your personal answers they will put together a itinerary, just for you. Please note that this will be outlined but flexible. They will arrange a meeting with your guide in the most convenient place for you. If during the tour you feel like changing direction, or your guide believes that you'd enjoy a sight or different experience, he/she will suggest and discuss the changes to the itinerary with your.
Enjoy discovering amazing spots in Budapest that you don't know about and are difficult to find in any guidebook or on the Internet, because they are lesser known to the crowd but beloved by Locals! The day revolves around your wishes so enjoy your private meet-up and itinerary and let your Local show you the Budapest you will love.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Buda Castle, Szent Gyorgy Ter, Budapest 1014 Hungary
Every experience is private and personalized. Your local host will plan an itinerary for you based on your interests and on the other activities you have planned for your trip. The host might suggest starting your itinerary at Buda Castle. This is a great place to learn about Hungarian history as well as to see the city from above and get some general orientation.
Departure Point :Budapest, Hungary
Traveler pickup is offered
Once you have booked your experience, we will be in touch in order to finalise the meeting point details with you. We can arrange pick up from hotels and other locations in the centre of the city. Your meeting point must be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance. This is a walking experience, so your host will meet you on foot
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Itineraries are fully personalized so any additional requirements like tickets, transportation and food & drinks can be arranged for an additional cost
- Private groups are normally no larger than 6 people (if your group is larger, please make this known so that arrangements can be made)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- City Unscripted and all City Unscripted hosts follow the WHO (World Health Organization) and local government’s health and safety recommendations at all times. To keep up to date with the latest news we recommend visiting these World Health Organization (WHO) website pages.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.