This tour was made for those, who would like to get a general picture of Budapest, and to take the well-beaten path of “the tourist”. We will show you to the most well-known and must-see sights in our beautiful capital and tell you the most important part of the Hungarian history, urban stories, and general knowledge about us.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Light refreshments
- Professional guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: WalkingTour Budapest, Dalszinhaz utca 10., Budapest 1061 Hungary
We will discover the must-see locations and sights in our beautiful capital.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Budapest, Andrássy út 22, 1061 Hungary
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Budapest, Szentháromság tér, 1014 Hungary
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.