Budapest 6 hours PRIVATE city tour with culinary walk in the Central Market Hall
Take a 6 hours informative private city tour with a perfect guide and taste some Snacks (included) - Hungarian bites with typical local ingredients in the Central Market hall
During the citytour and culinary walk, you'll visit 4 unforgettable stops
Visit the top Budapest attractions with us such as St Stephen’s Basilica,Heroes’ Square and Gellért Hill on a private city tour
Admire the UNESCO-listed Buda Castle area and stunning views from the Fisherman’s Bastion
Hear about the 1,000-year history of Budapest and about the famous Hungarian cuisine from our professional guide
This 6 hours sightseeing tour makes the perfect introduction for the first time visitor to Budapest.
City tour itinerary:
City Park – Heroes Square, Zoo, Circus, Széchenyi Bath, Vajdahunyad Castle
St. Stephen’s Basilica , Parliament (outside) Chain bridge
Castle area - Matthias Church, Fishermen’s Bastion
Central Market hall
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Hungarian bites with typical local ingredients, food tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan/car
- Entry/Admission - St. Stephen's Basilica (Szent Istvan Bazilika)
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Matthias Church
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Halaszbastya, Szentharomsag Ter, Budapest 1014 Hungary
As the part of the walking tour of the castle district you will have the chance to see the lovely view of the city from here.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Matthias Church, Szentharomsag ter 2, Budapest 1014 Hungary
As the part of the walking tour in the castle district you will hear the great history of the church.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Szechenyi Lanchid, Budapest 1051 Hungary
During the trip learn about the history of Szechenyi Chain Bridge, the first permanent connection across the Danube between Buda and Pest.
Stop At: St. Stephen's Basilica (Szent Istvan Bazilika), Szent Istvan ter 1, Budapest 1051 Hungary
Admire one of the most famous sightseeing point of Budapest as a guided indoor tour of the building.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Heroes' Square, Andrassy Avenue Next to City Park in the VI. District, Budapest 1062 Hungary
Heroe's square is the largest square in Budapest. The Millennium Monument in the middle of the square was erected to commemorate the 1000-year-old history of Hungary. You will see the statues of kings and hear a perfect introduction from our guide.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Citadella setany 1 Gellerthegy, Budapest 1118 Hungary
We visit the Citadel building and the Liberty statue on the top of the Gellert hill, and enjoy the breathtaking view of Budapest.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Vajdahunyad Castle (Vajdahunyadvar), Vajdahunyad var Varosliget, Budapest 1146 Hungary
Along the stop in the city park area we will pass the famous Vajdahunyad castle.
Stop At: Szechenyi Baths and Pool, Allatkerti korut 9-11., Budapest 1146 Hungary
Szechenyi Bath is the biggest and most popular of all the thermal baths in Budapest. What is more, it is one of the biggest natural hot spring spa baths in Europe ...
During the stop in the City park you will see and hear the history of the Szechenyi bath.
Stop At: Andrassy Avenue, Andrassy ut, Budapest 1061 Hungary
The tour drives you along Andrassy Avenue in Budapest, an elegant boulevard in the city center. Sights, attractions, restaurants, and cafes in the Andrassy ut area.
Stop At: Central Market Hall, Vamhaz korut, 1-3, Budapest 1093 Hungary
During the guided tour you will hear the history of the building, learn about the Hungarian cuisine.
Discover the many flavors of Hungary and taste delicacies and street food with us.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Pass By: Margaret Island, Zielinski Szilard stny, Budapest 1138 Hungary
Sitting in the middle of the Danube and connected by two major bridges, Margaret Island is a central parkland that is popular with locals and tourists.
Stop At: Buda Castle, Szent Gyorgy Ter, Budapest 1014 Hungary
Buda Castle district is packed with historic sights and attractions and you get a breathtaking view of The Danube with the Chain bridge.
You will have a great guided walking tour here.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Hungarian Parliament Building, Kossuth Ter 1-3, Budapest 1055 Hungary
Short introduction.The Hungarian Parliament is one of the most beautiful Goverment Buildings in all Europe. Hear its history from our professional guide.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The city & culinary tour includes pick up and drop off service from any hotels or from any private addresses of Budapest.Airports
- Budapest Airport, Budapest, 1185 Hungary
- MAHART PassNave Passenger Shipping Company. Vigadó Square ship station, Budapest, Budapest Batthyány tér - Budapest Vigadó tér, 1051 Hungary
- MAHART PassNave Passenger Shipping Company., Budapest, Belgrád rkp. 22, 1056 Hungary
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Most travelers can participate
- We are serious about taking extra precautions to stop the spread of this virus by practicing regular hand washing and sanitization, we regularly sanitize and clean our equipment and work areas, we make hand sanitizer readily available to our guests and team members, and practice social distancing measures through providing private tours and private transfers.We will check the health of employees every day, wear masks and thoroughly disinfect our hands, equipment, vehicles and changing areas.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.