Bucharest to Transylvania in 2 Days
Explore beautiful Transylvania and 3 medieval towns
Get ready to immerse yourself in the beauty of Romania with this 2 days private trip from Bucharest to Transylvania.
In this beautiful Transylvanian Trip you will discover 2 Castles, one modern and one medieval and you will visit 3 of the most beautiful and well preserved medieval cities of Europe: Brasov – the crown city of the Teutons Knights, Sighisoara – the medieval stronghold built on the hill the birth place of Vlad the Impaler and Sibiu – with a history of more then 900 years it is the town of the superlatives.
Along the way in this trip with me you will find besides geographical and historical facts the Romanian way of life, the Romanian cuisine (ciorba, sarmale and mititei, just to name some of them) and the Romanian traditional drinks – tuica and palinca.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guiding Services
- Fuel surcharge
- Local tax
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- 1 Nights Accommodation
- Meals and Snacks
- This trip will take you to Sinaia, a pearl of the Carpathians, here you will visit Peles the Royal Castle of Romania. From Peles Castle we will go towards Bran Castle where you will discover the myth and facts of the fortress also known as Dracula’s Castle. After a short drive we will take a walk in the medieval city of Brasov where we are going to discover its gems: Council Square, Council Tower, White Tower, Black Tower, Black Church and others. In Brasov we will spend the night.
In the morning we will go towards Sighisoara to unveil and visit its most important secrets and visit Citadel Square, Church on the Hill, Dracula’s Birthplace, Clock Tower. After Sighisoara we will arrive in amazing town Sibiu where after a walk in historic centre of Sibiu including Baroque Brukenthal Palace, Council Tower, Evangelical Cathedral, you will be able to make the difference between all these 3 Medieval towns.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Otopeni Intl Airport, Bucharest Romania
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.